“Christmas in Bavarian Alps. Bavaria , formally the Free State of Bavaria , is a state of Germany , located in the southeast of Germany. With an area of, it is the largest state by area, forming almost 20% of the total land area of Germany. Bavaria is Germany’s second most populous state (after North Rhine-Westphalia ), with 12.5 million inhabitants, more than any of the three sovereign nations on its borders. Bavaria’s capital and largest city is Munich , the third largest city in Germany.
One of the oldest states of Europe, it was established as a duchy in the mid first millennium . In the 17th century, the Duke of Bavaria became a Prince-elector of the Holy Roman Empire . The Kingdom of Bavaria existed from 1806 to 1918, and Bavaria has since been a free state (republic ). Modern Bavaria thus includes parts of the historical regions of Franconia and Swabia) .
- Music from Bavaria/Germany – Lenze und de Buam (xworldmusic.wordpress.com)
- Christmas spirit Bavarian style (boahbayern.wordpress.com)
- Bavaria – “The Romantic Road” (photographymemoirs.com)
- Bavaria – Tranquility (photographymemoirs.com)
- Bavaria – Alpine Charm (photographymemoirs.com)
- A Bus Trip Through Bavaria (lindermangenealogy.wordpress.com)
- Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany (lindermangenealogy.wordpress.com)
- Linderman Ancestors from Evangelisch, Obermochel, Pfalz, Bavaria, Germany (lindermangenealogy.wordpress.com)